Introducing Your PTO Board
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! We know this year looks very different. Our focus will be on fostering community and supporting all of our staff and students. We will be utilizing our website, Facebook, and bi-weekly newsletter to inform you of all of the PTO Hornet Happenings!
Crystal Pariseau (6th, 4th, and two 1st graders)
Amy Cochran (7th and 5th)
Meagan Gregory (1st and pre-K)
Could Be You
Kate DeLuca (5th and 3rd)
Tiffany Lynch (3rd)
Sara Harrison (4th and K)
Jonelle Kinback (6th, 3rd, and 1st)
Sarah Wilson (4th, 2nd, and pre-K)
Marion Hight (4th and 2nd)
Ashleigh Wright (1st and pre-K)
If you have any questions about the board please feel free to reach out! We look forward to talking to you.
Who is the Hollymead PTO?
ALL Hollymead parents, teachers, and staff are members of our Parent-Teacher Organization. There are no dues or obligations, and all positions and roles are held by volunteers.
Ways to Get Involved
- Visit the PTO Website. Coming soon, we will post the 2020-2021 School Directory Sign-Up form and Volunteer form.
- Register for Amazon Smile
- Join our PTO Facebook and Instagram to receive updates on events
- Update your grocery cards to benefit Hollymead Elementary. These must be updated every year.
- Kroger: Hollymead ID# 80574
- Giant: Hollymead ID# 02393
- Harris Teeter: Hollymead ID# 5899
The PTO meets the third Tuesday every month. Please join us!
We Are In This Together
Looking for support? Have grade specific questions? Want to get to know your fellow parents? The PTO is here to help. We have gathered a list of grade specific private Facebook groups. If you are interested in joining click on the appropriate link below:
More information on fall clubs and activities will be coming out soon, stay tuned.
Attractions Dining and Value Guide
The Attractions Dining and Value Guide is a money saving coupon book with great deals on just about everything! You will get your money back in 1-2 uses!
We are raising funds for the PTO tp help our school. Our goal is to raise $2,000. We only have a short time to reach our goal, Thursday, October 15th is our last day!
- Register your Seller Account.
- Upload a picture to personalize your page.
- Through your Seller Account share via email, text, and social media.
- The cost of each book is $25. Pay online with EZPay and use code: HollymeadPTO.
- Orders will be filled as they are received! Books will be mailed at no charge to the buyers.
Questions? Contact Kate DeLuca!
For every 5 books you sell, you get 1 free!
THR 10/01 // Back to School Night, 7:00 pm
FRI 10/02 // K-2 Supply Pick-Up, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
THR 10/08 // School Board Meeting, 6:30 pm
TUE 10/20 // October PTO Meeting, 7:30 pm
TUE 11/03 // Election Day, No School
TUE 11/17 // November PTO Meeting, 7:30 pm