Happy December, Hollymead,
We can’t believe that in just a few short weeks we’ll be off on Winter Break! As students and teachers are planning their own ways to celebrate the holidays in school, we have a few PTO-sponsored events coming up to round out 2021:
- On Wednesday, December 8th we will have a Dining Day Out at Martin’s Grill. It’s a half-day for students, so you can plan your after-school lunch or dinner at Martin’s Grill. A percentage of all sales will go to Hollymead on the 8th!
- On Friday, December 10th, Hollymead will be hosting a Kids Night Out. Weather permitting, the event will be held outside (and so far the weather is looking great!)
Thank you to everyone who has participated in a fundraising events or donated to the PTO this year. We’re excited to share that we were able to grant funds for three grade-level grants at our PTO meeting on December 1st. Thanks to this community’s generosity, we were able to help purchase materials for tee-shirt decorating for second graders, new books for third graders, and new “Genius Hour” supplies for fifth graders. Thank you again!
Relatedly, as you go about your holiday shopping this year, don’t forget to:
- Collect and scan those Box Tops receipts! Box Tops recently added tons of Betty Crocker mixes to its list of eligible products just in time for holiday baking!
- Use Hollymead’s code when shopping at Shutterfly or Mabel’s Labels!
- Set up Hollymead as your designated charity on Amazon Smile.
We are hoping to host more in-person events in the spring, and your donations will help make it possible for everyone to attend and have a great time as a Hollymead Community!
Until then, thank you for all of your support, and Go Hornets!
Your PTO Presidents,
Meagan Gregory and Crystal Parisea