We hope everyone enjoyed the (hopefully last!) taste of winter this weekend. We know we’re all looking forward to warmer weather starting next week, just in time for our PTO-sponsored Camp4Real afterschool club! For more details, please see the Camp4Real section later in this newsletter.
We are also gearing up for our Hollymead Talent Show, that will be held on March 26th at 4:00 on the black top. We are so thankful to our wonderful volunteer Talent Show coordinator Katie Arostegui for all of the work she has put into helping Hollymead’s talented students prepare for the show! Please plan on coming out to support our students on the 26th.
A few more reminders for important days in the upcoming weeks:
- Friday, March 18th – Teacher Work Day (no school for students)
- Wednesday, March 30th – Dining Night Out – Torchy’s Tacos
- Friday, April 1st – Half day for students
- Saturday, April 2nd – Sunday, April 10th – Spring Break
- Wednesday, April 13th – Hollymead PTO Meeting
- Monday April 25th – Friday April 29th – Scholastic Book Fair
Finally, don’t forget that 2021-2022 yearbooks are on sale now (flyers went home in folders last week)! The last day for flyer ordering is April 1st and the last day for online ordering is April 3rd.
Thanks, as always, to all of our volunteers, as well as all of the families, caregivers, staff, and students that make the Hollymead community so great.
Hollymead PTO Co-Presidents
Meagan Gregory and Crystal Pariseau