Outdoor Movie Night will be returning to Hollymead on 10/22/21! Stay tuned for more information!
Attractions Dining and Value Guide Fundraiser
We are fundraising with the Attractions Dining and Value Guide! The purpose and goal for our fundraising with Attractions is to be able to raise enough money that we reduce the cost of field trips for every Hollymead student. If we buy or sell at least one book per student it will help us reach our goal of 350 books sold!
Attractions is a money-saving coupon book with thousands in LOCAL savings. Families save an average of over $370 a year using Attractions! Your fundraiser packet includes a coupon book to show, sell, or buy!
- SHOW THE BOOK – Show the money-saving coupon book to your family and friends. Ask them to help support our fundraiser!
- REGISTER YOUR SELLER PAGE – You can use the Free Seller Page to easily share our fundraiser with everyone you know by text, email, and social media. Upload a photo to personalize your page. Register at attractionsbook.com/seller/invite/HollymeadPTO
- LAST DAY OF FUNDRAISER: 10/15/2021
- COST OF BOOK: $25. Collect payments for orders and return in the order envelope provided by 9/30/2021. Orders will be filled 09/30/21!
- PAYMENTS ACCEPTED: Cash, Checks -Make Payable to Hollymead PTO, Credit Cards (EZPay). EZPay is safe and secure. Go to attractionsbook.com/pay…EZPay Code: HollymeadPTO. Write the EZPay confirmation code for the order on your order envelope.
- Questions? Contact Kate DeLuca at email@example.com or 434-973-8301 call school and leave a message.
- If you cannot participate in our fundraiser, please return the book included in your fundraiser packet in its original condition immediately.
- SELL 5 BOOKS, GET 1 FREE! SELL 10 BOOKS, GET 2 FREE! EZPay Only!
The PTO is happy to announce the return of Ms. Katie’s “Dance Club” for boys and girls, 2nd grade through 5th grade! The Dance Club will be held outdoors in the grassy patch and on the black top. Students will be dismissed to Dance Club directly after school and can either be picked up at 4pm or dismissed to EDEP.
Learn primary to intermediate dance rhythms, patterns and dance skills that can be advanced over time while learning the true skills of dance. Styles include but are not limited to, jazz, hip hop, ballet, swing and Latin. Please understand and explain to your child/children the following before signing up. Kids will be moving and dancing and having fun the entire class. It is vital that your child is prepared with the appropriate attire, shoes, and wants to learn dance.
Wednesdays- 4th & 5th graders (9 & 10 yr. old’s)
Dates: September- 22nd, 29th, and October 6th, 20th & 27th (13th is a half day)
Time: 2:35pm – 4pm
Thursdays- 2nd & 3rd graders (7 & 8 yr. old’s)
Dates: September – 23rd, 30th and October 7th, 14th & 21st
Time: 2:35pm – 4pm
Total Cost: $60.00 (per student)
Checks payable to Hollymead PTO. Send the check with your child the next school day after signing up. Thank you!
Alliance Francaise Charlottesville has been offering an after school French program at Hollymead for many years. The new Fall 9 week programs will run virtually from September 21- November 10. For each Hollymead student that enrolls 10% of the tuition will be donated back to the Hollymead PTO. For questions about the French Club please reach out to Michelle Katstra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-981-7201. Registration begins August 30 at Frenchcville.org.
Cub Scouts Pack 206
Cub Scout Pack 206 meets at Hollymead on a monthly basis, with individual dens meeting more frequently. Students in pack 206 come from Hollymead and Baker-Butler Elementary Schools. If you have questions or are interested in Cub Scouts, please contact Mike McMurray, Committee Chair at email@example.com or visit http://www.cubpack206.org/