Interested in Volunteering at Hollymead, but don’t know what to choose? Here are descriptions of the various volunteer opportunities we have:
- Art Print Presenter: Present famous works of art in the classroom. No experience necessary. 2 hours per month. Training provided.
- Attractions Dining Guide: Assist in collecting and filling orders for the coupon books.
- Book Fair: Organize week-long book fair. Help with set-up, orders, re-stocking and take down.
- Book Swap: Assist with book collection, swap and/or clean up. Student swap up to 10 used books.
- Box Tops For Education: Collect Box Tops from school and send them to General Mills.
- School Beautification: Help improve landscaping, playground, student gardens, etc.
- Family Night: Help organize Bingo Night and Movie Night.
- Hospitality: Volunteer to supply food and drinks for staff appreciation and special events.
- Lost and Found: Organize the school lost and found. Donate unclaimed items to a local charity.
- School Store: Help student’s order, sell, and collect money from the in-school store 2 mornings per week.
- SOL Hall Monitor: Monitor halls during SOL testing to reduce traffic and noise.
- Spirit wear: Assist in collecting and distributing orders for the school spirit wear.
- Spring Fair: Help coordinate, decorate, set up games, and clean-up school gym and classrooms.
- Staff Appreciation/Lounge: Help during staff appreciation week and help stock the lounge.
- Student Talent Show: Help coordinate springtime show displaying student talents.
- Yearbook: Help create and distribute yearbook.