Happy last week of school! We are so excited to celebrate our students’ successes this week as they prepare to finish out the school year and head into the summer. As we wrap up the year, there are several people that we want to be sure to thank for all the support they have given Hollymead throughout the years. Please join us in thanking the following individuals who will be moving on to new adventures next year:
- Alison Agarwal and Shannon Hall who have served as Hospitality Chairs for Hollymead for several years. Thank you for making sure our staff has always felt appreciated, especially over the past few years.
- Nicole Felini and Kristen Jones for coordinating all of the awesome Dining Nights Out we’ve had over the past few years. We have enjoyed gathering as a community to support both Hollymead and local businesses; thank you for all of the wonderful experiences you have coordinated!
- Vanitha Perumal for coordinating the Scholastic Book Fair for several years. This has always been a highlight of the school year, and you have always done such a tremendous job making it an enjoyable experience for everyone involved (even as a virtual event during COVID!).
- Crystal Pariseau, Sara Harrison, Kate DeLuca, Marion Hight, and Vanitha Perumal (yes, again!) who are stepping down from their PTO Board positions for the next school year. Thank you for all you have done to support the PTO over the past few years. We could not have kept things running without each of you.
- And finally, Mr. Dommer–thank you for being supportive of the PTO and a true partner in helping to foster such a wonderful sense of community for our students, staff, families, and caregivers.
We are sincerely grateful to all of you for your support, and we will miss you all next year!
Finally, we wanted to extend a final “thank you” to all of the volunteers that have helped make this year feel as “normal” and fun as possible. Thank you for your time, your generosity, and your support across the past year. We look forward to seeing most of you back for the 2022-2023 school year. And for those who are moving on from Hollymead this year, we wish you all well!
We hope everyone has a safe, happy, and healthy summer. And, as always–Go Hornets!
Your Hollymead PTO Co-Presidents
Meagan Gregory and Crystal Pariseau